Facial Polish 100ml
Is your skin looking dull and tired? Do you feel it's time to scrub away all that built up congestion so you can reveal your natural, beautiful, glowing skin?
The easiest and quickest way to restore your complexion back to its natural, fresh state is to physically slough off dead skin cells.
Not only does your skin feel amazing and instantly more luminous, exfoliating cleans your pores, increases cell turnover and can help even out your skin tone.
As an added bonus if your not already hooked, having your pores unclogged and free of dead or dry skin allows the actives in your skincare products to penetrate more deeply and effectively - win, win!
So get beautiful fresh glowing skin today with our luxurious, natural plant based facial polish which is available for Normal to Dry skin type or Oily to Combination skin type.
Who's glowing now, beautiful one!
- Start with a warm splash of water to open up your pores.
- Squeeze some scrub onto your fingers, sponge or brush and start from the bottom of your neck using upward circular motions until you reach the top of your forehead. Avoid your delicate eye area.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry, trying not to rub as this can irritate your skin.
- Continue with your normal skincare routine - 3 in 1 Gel Toner, Serum Moisturiser.
Tips and Tricks
- For best results use 2-3 times a week, no more
- Perfect to use before a mask or treatment
- Perfect to use before your tanning session
- Never exfoliate over sunburn or an open injury
- Leave on for a few minutes for an extra treat
Normal to Dry Facial Polish: Aqua, Rosa eglanteria (Rosehip) Oil, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Walnut Shell, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Natural Vitamin E and Tocopherol, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) and Styrax benzoin (Benzoin), Sorbitan Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl, Alcohol and Benzoic Acid.
Oily to Combination Facial Polish: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Walnut Shell, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-glucoside, Natural Vitamin E and Tocopherol, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass), Citrus sinensis (Orange), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sorbitan Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl, Alcohol and Benzoic Acid.
I only have been using this product a short while, but it’s my favourite product from vintage fusions (and I use a few!). It’s super gentle but my skin feels amazing afterwards. I use it twice a week at night, and follow with a blemish control night cream. Heaven
Face feels amazing after this luxe facial scrub.